Future Farmers?


"Some old-fashion things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat."

Oh, by the way.
These will be on Monday's now.

ITS SUMMER! So we've been able to be outside and do touristy stuff and it's so wonderful. We're doing the "things we want to do before we move" sort of tourist list.

But we're also doing medical appointments which isn't so fun. Aurora had her first dentist appointment this week, everything was peachy until the hygienist put her mask on. I also had an appointment to get a second opinion on my teeth. I am so glad I did because I went from having to get four cavities filled at one office to not having any cavities at the other office. Talk about shady!

One point for gut feelings!

Clearly loves her bubbles

We spent a lot of time out in the yard sunning and even started our Mother's day gift's for the wonderful women in our lives. Salt dough gifts that will hopefully make it in once piece to their destinations. Is there anything better than handmade gifts? I think not.

We went to the drive in for the first time this season and on opening night! We're very committed to drive in theaters. So committed that we knew it was going to be a hot mess with Aurora and we STILL went. We're crazy. The first movie we hardly got to watch because we we're just trying to entertain the crazy pants. She was psyched to be up passed her bed time.

She finally knocked out in the back and we were able to watch Infinity War. So good! Also the first movie I've seen in "theaters" since Star Wars. Being a parent, y'all.

Dying slowly in this photo.

On Saturday we went and hiked Big Hill Trail. I'd like to think I'm getting more in shape and soon it won't kick my ass to go hiking but that's definitely not what's happening. Near the end I picked up my pace because I was afraid if I slowed down too much or took a break my legs might just fall off. Alas! I did it. Mostly because you can't really give up when it comes to a hike...there's only one way back to the car.

We ended that day with a bonfire, some beers, and a movie after Rory's bedtime. Then I proceeded to pass out on the sofa. Cinco De Mayo done right if you ask me.

Happy little goat...me not him.

Sunday we went on a little adventure to Old McDonald's Farm. It was pretty cool to see all of the animals but Tyler and I both agreed the price was a wee bit steep for what you got out of it. Aurora seemed to enjoy herself. I just really want a rescue farm now!

I don't think Aurora would have a problem with it but Tyler....he might.

After the farm we went to Armadillo's, which is the best ice cream in town, and devoured some sundaes. 

That's it for now! See ya.


All the animals are "dog dog".

Popular Posts