Autumn Changes


"No spring nor summers beauty hath such grace as

I have seen in one Autumnal Face." 

Little baby shrooms.

I'm not really sure if its Autumn that's here or Winter. It went from burning hot to freezing. We've had a few day's of high 50's, which is my jam. It's got my crazy fallholic twin breaking loose and I've gone full wacko and decorated my Dad and Step Mom's house. 

If its not obvious enough, I'm going a little homeless crazy. I need a home to decorate and style. I don't know what to do with my hands most day's. We look at Zillow daily but it seems like every time we find a home it's sold within a manner of hours. I'm confident we'll find the perfect fixer for us and I'm just going to keep telling myself that. This whole picking your own home is a much longer process then just having the military do it for you.

Must taste E V E R Y T H I N G

In our spare time we've gone out to enjoy some of the fall goodness. We went to a farm with my nieces, nephew, and Kristi. The kids had a blast, especially in the corn pit. On a separate day Tyler, Aurora, and I headed out to a park so I could test out my new camera lens. Ended up finding some cute little mushrooms and got in a nice stroll.

The corn pit was awesome!

I also (finally) got a new sewing machine! Went with the Brother CS6000i. (If your not into sewing skip past this paragraph) Compared to my Singer I had it is pure luxury. It's so quiet! It's so smart, and it alerts you for a number of reasons so you don't ever goof up. It even suggests different feet for certain stitch patterns. Glorious. It's given me the confidence to finally try out buttons and zippers. Plus it was super super affordable. 

Moving on.

Halloween is right around the corner and I JUST got Aurora's costume done. I'm still currently working on Tyler and I's outfits. We're going to be Garden Gnomes. I made us all ridiculous hats and I just can't wait. I'm actually super proud of Auroras little jumper. I can't wait to make her more. Photos to be posted next week! So stoked about it. 

Not pictured is the pain that slide gave me!

Nothing else really going on in the Hoover household. Just a lot of changes. Tyler started his new job this week so from here on out it should really just be the process of getting a home and settling in. Here in a few months when we're moving into a new home I'm sure I'll look back and think it flew by but right now, I'm STRUGGLING.

Until next time.


K.H.

Popular Posts